- Arrive at the reception venue at least one hour prior to the arrival of the Bride and Groom.
- Liaise with the Banqueting Manager and team and to ensure all is set up and ready.
- Greet the Bride and Groom on arrival with the traditional glasses of champagne.
- Greet friends and family and guiding them to arrival drinks reception area.
- Liaise with and supervise photography, video services etc..
- Organise the receiving line and announce guests.
- Announce the entrance of the Bride and Groom.
- Announce or say Grace (if required).
- Make special announcements, such as smoking restrictions, signing of the guest book etc..
- Announce and co-ordinate the 'cutting of the cake'.
- Announce speakers and toasts.
- Announce details of evening entertainment.
- Announce the Bride and Groom's first dance.
As a toastmaster I see myself as a Personal Assistant to the Bride and Bridegroom.
Enjoy your celebrations knowing that your plans and wishes are being attended to at every step
Member of the
Northern Guild of